Writing Updates for February
Since my last writing update was done in early December it’s probably time for another one.
What is out next?
My paranormal romance Fire and Flame will be out next. I won’t get my release date until I receive the finished galley (that should be in the next 2 months or so).
What am I working on now?
- I’ve finished the sequel to Wickedly Good about Drew entitled “Sweetly Bad”. This has been submitted to Ellora’s Cave for their “CURVE APPEAL” theme. I’m waiting to hear back.
- I’m in final self-edits for another paranormal erotic romance called “Guarded Heart” featuring Water witches (basically an opposites attract story). This will be submitted to Ellora’s Cave in the next 2 months.
- I submitted book 1 in my Sorceress Urban Fantasy series to an indie publisher back in early December. I haven’t heard back.
- I’m still self-editing last year’s NaNoWriMo story–“Dark Side of Black” (this is the 5th edit). It’s book 1 in yet another Urban Fantasy series. This one is set in the shapeshifter community and follows an assassin.
- I’m in final edits on the final Lore book (11). As mentioned earlier, I’ll release it here for free when it’s finished.
- I’ve resumed writing on a WIP from last year tentatively titled “When Bachelorette Bashes Attack”. This features weretigers. It’s also turned into a MFM ménage (my FIRST *nibbles her nails*). It will be the first book in a trilogy (most likely all will be ménage).
Those are all the updates I have for now. Thanks for reading! <3