#WriteMotivation April – Second/Third Update
I signed up for Write Motivation for April since I’m not doing Camp Nano. I didn’t get a chance to post about it last week, so here’s my update for both weeks.
My hopefully realistic goals:
- “Camp-Finish-Crap-Instead-O”: work toward finishing projects already in progress
- NO NEW PROJECTS (I’m super serial, you guys, any new ideas have to be hastily jotted down, and then promptly forgotten)
- Read books as my secret reviewer self
- Promo for my releases this month even though it makes me feel dirty
- I’ve gotten nearly 2k written on E’s Beast and nearly 5k written on Northern Heat. I’ve been revising both as I go along, too.
- No new projects have been begun. But…I did get pulled into critiquing someone else’s work. So I suppose technically that could be counted as new.
- I’ve read and reviewed eight novels/novellas as my secret reviewer self this month.
- I’ve been promo’ing my releases. I do feel dirty 😉