#WriteMotivation April – Wrap Up
I signed up for Write Motivation for April since I’m not doing Camp Nano. Here’s my wrap up for the month.
My hopefully realistic goals:
- “Camp-Finish-Crap-Instead-O”: work toward finishing projects already in progress
- NO NEW PROJECTS (I’m super serial, you guys, any new ideas have to be hastily jotted down, and then promptly forgotten)
- Read books as my secret reviewer self
- Promo for my releases this month even though it makes me feel dirty
- Total word count: 16719. Mostly on Northern Heat. I’m thrilled with this number because it was so, so hard to get going.
- No new projects were begun. Almost got pulled into an rushed edit project for $$ but that fell through. I’m okay with that. It means I’ll be able to sleep at night.
- I’ve read and reviewed thirteen novels/novellas as my secret reviewer self this month.
- Dirty promo status: sent a note to my mailing list via Mailchimp about Guarded Heart. Did mini virtual tours for J’s Crush, Guarded Heart, and The Sorceress Screams. New release promos have ended until J’s Crush appears on Amazon.