#WriteMotivation – May Week 2 Update
Here are the goals I set for myself this month:
- Keep working on Northern Heat and other in progress projects.
Start a reboot of Favored as NA and see how it feels.
- Promo for Sorceress 1 virtual book tour.
- Read books as my secret reviewer self.
Here’s how I’ve done so far:
- I’ve gotten 2k worth of sex scene written on E’s Beast this week so far. Those always drag for me (funny considering it’s the genre I’m known for). My cumulative word count across the three projects I’ve been tracking is: 9800 (last week’s count: 4k). I feel pretty good about that considering how difficult it’s been to get into any project lately.
- See last week’s post for info on this.
- I’ve been commenting on the blogs that are hosting me for the virtual blog tour. There hasn’t been much response. I’m not terribly surprised.
- I’ve read two books and 1 novella so far this month and listened to two audio books.
How have you done on your goals?