#Writemotivation July – Week…erm 3? Update
I signed up for Write Motivation for July since I’m am doing Camp Nano. And didn’t get around to posting an update during week 2 *pulls a face*, so here’s the comprehensive update.
Here are my hopefully realistic goals:
- Do CampNaNo (50k) which equals working toward finishing 3 manuscripts.
- Post Tour stuff as needed on the blog
- Keep reading as my secret reviewer self, especially the historical I’m supposed to read for Random.
Here’s how I’ve done so far:
- I’ve written 31k total (yes, I’m behind). 23k or so was on the exotic shifter manuscript (and the first draft is FINISHED!! *goober dances* and 8k on Northern Heat.
- I’ve been posting tour visits as needed, and scheduling all that I can. Next week the blog is full up. It’s a bit exciting!
- I’ve finished reading four novels & one novella, and listening to two audiobooks as my secret reviewer self. NONE of it is historical (I’m STILL waiting on it) *slump*.
How have you done on your goals?