#Writemotivation July – First Update
I signed up for Write Motivation for July since I’m am doing Camp Nano. Here’s what it’s all about:
- Make a list of realistic goals for the month – and achieve them.
- Make a Blog Post every week (There is no specific day – just try to make an update post on a weekly basis). This is to help us keep tabs on our own progress, and for others to cheer us on if it’s a difficult week. Please link to the post in the #writemotivation hashtag and/or in the G+ group.
- Visit your #writemotivation team mates blogs, and participate in the #writemotivation hashtag to cheer people on
Here are my hopefully realistic goals:
- Do CampNaNo (50k) which equals working toward finishing 3 manuscripts.
- Post Tour stuff as needed on the blog
- Keep reading as my secret reviewer self, especially the historical I’m supposed to read for Random.