I was born in New England into a family of weirdoes. Being an only child, I quickly learned to amuse myself with quirky pastimes. It was only inevitable that I’d turn to books. After writing fanciful (and sickeningly sweet) love stories, I branched out into erotic romance, paranormal romance, young adult, and urban fantasy. I currently reside in the American Midwest where land is cheap and corn is cheaper.
- Writes: erotic romance, romance, PNR, YA, urban fantasy
- Nicknames: llama queen, The Jerk, A
- Obsessions: fancy chocolate, nail polish, rubber chickens
- Dislikes: Peeps, boy bands
- Offenses: ear worm creator, chatty
- I’d rather be: riding roller coasters
- Secret alter ego: book reviewer
Stalk Me (Don’t be a stranger. I love to chat!)
Join my mailing list
Get the news about my latest releases sent to your inbox by signing up here.